Forum

Replies: 24   Views: 10364
<li> with strictwordstyles = true
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by shroom  · 14-12-2015 - 20:31

Thanks for responding.

>>So to change the default list behaviour, you need to set a custom list style in wordStyles parameter.

Note that I am not using a styled <ul>.  As I mentioned in the first post in this thread, even a very basic unstyled <ul> displays differently depending on whether strictWordStyles is true or false.

If I do need to define a custom list style, which array option key for createListStyle() controls whether there is an extra blank line after each list item?  The keys listed in the documentation are type, font, format, hanging, and left.  In reading their descriptions, none of them seem to control whether there is a blank line following each list item.

Thanks