Forum

Replies: 24   Views: 10364
<li> with strictwordstyles = true
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by shroom  · 15-12-2015 - 19:41

I am familiar with importStyles().  I don't think I need a special createListStyle.  It's just a simple, basic <ul> that phpdocx renders differently depending on whether strictWordStyles is true or false.

Here is a basic <ul>.  The html is: "<ul><li>one</li><li>two</li><li>three</li></ul>"

• one
  • two
  • three

When strictWordStyles=false, phpdocx generates the list as it should.  It looks exactly as above.  When strictWordStyles=true, the list is generated like this:

• one

• two

• three

An extra line is inserted between the list items.  If I must create a special list style using createListStyle() to get phpdocx to not insert the extra line, what would it be?  Again, I cannot see where any of the option keys have anything to do with inserting an extra line between list items.

Thanks