Forum

Replies: 24   Views: 10364
<li> with strictwordstyles = true
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by shroom  · 17-12-2015 - 15:24

>>To solve it, the easiest approach is to open the default template and set the default spacing as 0 to the paragraph style applied to the list (Normal style as usual).

This is not an acceptable solution.  I do not want to remove the extra space for normal paragraphs (the Normal style), only for lists.  Also, when I open the created docx in MSWord and add another list, there is no extra space between the list items.  Likewise, if I select the list brought in by phpdocx, remove the <list> formatting, and reapply the <list> formatting, there is no extra space between the items.  Something is happening in phpdocx when it renders the <ul>.

So apparently I do need a custom list style in order to render <ul>s without the extra line.  I would like to know what that custom style should be.

Thanks.