Forum

Replies: 10   Views: 4864
Class 'phpdocx\converters\com' not found
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by IncodisPM  · 30-03-2016 - 12:42

Hi,
I am using Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and i was installing phpdocx to convert docx to pdf, all was going well. I was able generate docx and pdf too but unfortunately got stuck in generating using "transformDocxUsingMSWord" and when i tried to run php file to generate docx or pdf in"transformDocxUsingMSWord" it gives error 

PHP Fatal error: Class 'Phpdocx\Converters\COM' not found in /var/www/phpdocx-corporate-5.5-ns/Classes/Phpdocx/Converters/MSWordInterface.inc on line 52

I thought this is regarding php extension but i found nothing while googling for long time. However, it shows method to enable "com" extension in windows. So, basically i found nothing to overcome this problem

I'm here to look for solution, maybe someone help me with issue.