Forum

Replies: 10   Views: 4864
Class 'phpdocx\converters\com' not found
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by IncodisPM  · 04-04-2016 - 15:24

Hello,

Just faced problem in generated html file (it consists special character), mean html file is not  generated successfully.

Actually we had a server where there are two users where there is a "separate user for apache". So, when i checked home directory there was no config folder in "apache user". Can you please help to generate config folder in "apache user" so that html file can work properly.

Even i tried to generate .config folder with command:

# soffice --headless --env:UserInstallation=file://~/.config

and give permissions to it, but that doesn't work. Am i generating this config folder wrong, can you help me to generate config folder in "apache user". So that, the html file can work properly or is there any other problem wih two users which may usually occur.