Forum

Replies: 9   Views: 5028
List & table fonts change after merging
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by NicolaiW  · 20-05-2016 - 07:42

Hi

I have the same issue - almost anyway - mine happends right after a table.

In my case it happends in a template on one line only - so I have lines that work fine and doesn't get new font type - both after and before, where I use a combination of text from the template and replaceVariableByText. 

I replace many variables in the template and your examples does not cover this and I don't want to define a font type for each context - that would be crazy.

Have downloaded latest version of MultiMerge.inc.

Sure I can probably find a workaround and will have to - since none of the solutions suggested works for me, but you have to look into this as an error - because that is what it is.

EDIT: Now I have done a bit more investigation and it seems a lot like the error is related to replaceVariableByText for me. The method replaceTableVariable is for example not getting overwritten on merging in any cases