Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 4813
Trial version installation issues.
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by GH7  · 16-08-2016 - 13:01

Hi,

Its very likely that I will be purchasing your product however I cannot get the trial installation to work properly at all.

The trial package was downloaded and unzipped into a suitable location on the web server as per the instructions on your website.

Executing the PHP CLI examples produced no observable output. I changed the default temp path and can see doc?.tmp files being produced when the example files are called, after that nothing happens.

The check.php page executes fine with the following output.

PHP_VERSION: 5.2.5
PHP_OS: WINNT
PHP_UNAME: Windows NT ERHA2K05 5.2 build 3790
SERVER_NAME: [hidden]
SERVER_SOFTWARE: Microsoft-IIS/6.0
SERVER_ADDR: 
SERVER_PROTOCOL: HTTP/1.1
HTTP_HOST: [hidden]
HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR: 
PHP_SELF: /phpdocx/check.php
ZipArchive: 1
DomDocument: 1
SimpleXMLElement: 1
Tidy: 

I've looked through this forum for any pointers to where I may be going wrong but nothing pertinent found so far. I hope somebody can resolve this for me as I like the product but this minor hiccup is preventing a purchase.

regards
GH