Forum

Replies: 7   Views: 3333
Problems replacing the first variable
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by lotveito  · 28-11-2016 - 13:19

Thank you for your efforts to help me on this issue.

I downloaded some time ago, but never had time to start testing until now. The version I have been using is version 6.0. I have now downloaded the newest trial version (v 6.5) and installed it. Sadly this did not solve my problem.

I am still testing, so I do not have a licence. If you believe this problem can be solved, then I would happily purchase now, and continue testing in the full version. But if it can not work with templates in my language, then it is useless to me and I would obviously rather not purchase.

It is good that it have been tested in Sweedish. The character that triggered my problem "å", is a character shared between Sweedish and Norwegian (These languages are very similar).
Norwegian have 3 special characters: å, æ, ø.
Swedish also have 3 special characters: å, ä, ö

Do you think it is doable in Norwegian so I can go ahead with purchasing, or do you recomend testing until it works before purchase?