Forum

Replies: 5   Views: 2858
Merging documents at same time as another mixes output
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by cem  · 16-06-2017 - 16:44

Hi,

I tried the in-memory approach and so far I haven't been able to cross my work with any other employee.  It does seem to work!  We've tried generating as close to the same exact time as possible and the documents seem to retain only our own work, not any data mixing from someone else.  No .docx files are generated other than the final merged doc, which is great.  So using that approach, we will just always assign each document object to a variable, then build our array from those variables?  I just want to make sure I understand the fundamentals when doing it this way.

One question that might be obvious but I'm not clear on: is this using the workstation memory or the server memory? 

Thanks again for your excellent help!