Forum

Replies: 5   Views: 2579
Merging removes 2 out of 3 section breaks
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by k.barendrecht  · 31-07-2017 - 08:15

Hello admin,

My problem lies with the fact that mergeType 'continuous' actually removes existing sections (except the first). I want to use the existing sections, and not have them removed by merging. Both options dont really work for my case.

Lets say I have the following setup: DocxWithSection->DocxWithoutSection->DocxWithSection.

MergeType Continuous 1 would result in only the first section remaining.

MergeType addSectionAtEnd 0 would result in a double section after the first document and a double section after the last document.

I dont think it's possible to use the original sections and just merge without changing any of the sections as of now, but I think that would be a good addition for this method. (correct me if this is possible)

Greetings, Kars