Forum

Replies: 4   Views: 2101
Word error while oppening generated document
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by mracer164  · 19-09-2017 - 10:57

Hello, when I document from the template and try to open it with Word it gives me and error that it was unable to ope the document. when I click ok everything opens up correctly. I've already commented ou all of my code and when generating document only from the template (onlyy the 

CreateDocxFromTemplate()

function is called before generating the document nothing else) the proble still exists. I assume that it is caused by the template I'm using. Where can I send my template to be examined for potential issues?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Previously documents were generating without errors so it could be problem bym server's configuration. I've recently started using XDEBUG on my server could it be the casuse? That would be strange because the XDEBUG module has been installed on mys erver for a long time I jus wasn't using it. Also I've tried restarting my server and closing NetBeans and all debugging sessions altogether. Could it be that XDEBUG session messed with my phpdocx installation? I'm ussing the trial version at the moment.