Forum

Replies: 7   Views: 2559
Wordfragment in table cell significantly slows performance
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by irishadar  · 10-01-2018 - 07:15

Hi, thank you for your prompt response.

You absolutely write when it comes down to several items/paragraph in a page  or up to 500 rows in a table but once you go over these limits that when the performance goes down dramatically and it is not linear anymore.

Our script is very complicated, in general, it retrieves data from Oracle and places it in a table.

Sometimes the number of row goes as far as 3000.

In our specific issue we are trying to make some kind of a “switch case”  on one of the columns that  will color each status differently.

In order to dos o we are using the snippet I send earlier and push the resulting word fragment in the table array.

When we are not using the word fragment the script run within 40-50 sec , when we do use it the script runs over an hour and then it timed out.

I must emphasize that when we reduce the number of rows to 500 the script works perfectly.

So…my  question is can we color the column in another way? or is something wrong with our code?