Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 2587
I read license use and i am little confused, i cannot use it as integrated with my saas product?
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by immicompliance  · 07-06-2018 - 05:20

We are platform for immigration forms automation (www.immicompliance.com) and need the product phpdocx to for doc templates using our editor if your product comes with one. 

Our intention is to integrate and generate word and pdf templates (which we are already docing, but do not have esign capability) and generate/convert to  customer specific documents for signatures or for further use. It is going to be integral part of our cloud based SaaS offering. 

What I read in license is , I cannot use your software for SaaS product offering? 

Is that true? Why would I use your product if I cannot use it as part of my platform ?