Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 1870
Lists' indentations
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by rapidtech  · 25-03-2020 - 10:35

I can't find a way to control the indentation of the list in the way I need it. I have Premium subscription and I am using embedHTML to create DOCX from HTML. The lists numeration is done by using the createListStyle function. What I need is to have nested lists with 100% page width, but different indent for the first line where the list marker is. Also, I need a space between a marker and a text. This could be done by using list-style-position: inside; but it's not supported by phpDOCX. 
The createListStyle function has hanging param, but from the documentation it's not clear how does it work and what value/units it takes.
The exact example of the output document I need you can find here - http://joxi.ru/eAOYBbpS9boYOm