Forum

Replies: 6   Views: 2082
Docx to pdf conversion on windows server with libreoffice
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by skilltran  · 16-10-2020 - 19:05

Ok, I got the path issue fixed. Now I'm having an issue with finding the 'config folder of the user's HOME directory' like it says in the link you sent. I have no idea where that is suppoed to be on windows. The project I am working on is usualy run on an apache server, and on there the pdf conversion is working. I can't find the config folder on the apache server either, but It works there. Converting to docx works on the windows machine, just not the converson into pdf. The error I get is this:

rename(C:\OBWeb\reportcache/SkillTRAN-0d13d705af68dd09d5d46c4618630bfe.pdf,C:\OBWeb\reportcache\SkillTRAN-0d13d705af68dd09d5d46c4618630bfe.pdf): The system cannot find the file specified. (code: 2) in C:\OBWeb\rpcl\phpdocx\classes\TransformDocAdvLibreOffice.php