Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 725
Issues using replacevariablebyexternalfile with html containing images
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by mcaldas  · 16-11-2021 - 16:50

Good evening, I'm having some issues with the replaceVariableByExternalFile function everytime I embed an HTML file into Word. This HTML has multiple images, and for some reason the resulting docx is not including the 3rd image. I discarded that the image is corrupted by switching positions with other images. In this case no matter what image is in the 3erd position, it disappears.

When I change the extension to zip and check the inner files, I find the html with the image, but it is not shown on Word.

My most recent test was taking the same html that is used by the function and embedding it directly to Word and it works so I think the function has some issues.

I hope you can help me finding some way to make this work.