Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 1228
How do i install tidy for xampp and how do i make sure that it also works when i upload the webpage
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by philip0908  · 10-05-2022 - 23:17

I want to use the replaceVariableByHTML-method and apparently it needs a thing called "Tidy". I tried to set the setting

"forceNotTidy"

to "true" and that worked. However, it did not work with "<ul>" and "<li>" elements so I thought that might have something to do with Tidy. I don't know what it does exactly but I enabled Tidy in the "php.ini". That produced the following error:

Warning: PARSERHTML::_load_html(): Unable to load Tidy configuration file at '/usr/local/lib/php/default.tcfg'. in C:\Users\User\Dropbox\Entwicklung\root\phitCMS\features\phpdocx\classes\DOMPDF_lib.php on line 2660

Warning: tidy_parse_string(): Unable to load Tidy configuration file at '/usr/local/lib/php/default.tcfg'. in C:\Users\User\Dropbox\Entwicklung\root\phitCMS\features\phpdocx\classes\DOMPDF_lib.php on line 2688

What exactly do I have to do? Is there a way to download that, put it in a certain folder and tell phpdocx where that very folder it? That way I can make sure that it will also work online and not only on localhost?