Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 402
Timeout running doc from template
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by cem  · 21-04-2023 - 16:09

Hi,

We have Enterprise/premium version and when looping through a set of data from a MySQL database, we have the application just timeout.  I sometimes get an error message, but often the screen is just white.  The process works through about half of the list and seems to always timeout at 5mins/300 seconds.  I have checked the config files for Codeigniter platform we use, php ini files, mysqsl timeout, iis timeout, browser timeouts and were already set above 300 or changing the settings did not work.

When we do manage to get the error on screen it is this:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in serverpath\classes\DOMPDF_lib.php on line 3483. 

We are using the class CreateDocx() only so not sure if that calls the pdf library but we are outputting to a .docx only.  Is it safe to update that file?  Is there anywhere else i can check? 

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

Renee