Forum

Replies: 12   Views: 4576
Addtemplatevariable only creates first row of table
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by pks  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

There is a bug, and it's a very very strange one. I spent hours trying to figure out, and the only work-around that got me over this was "cleaning" the variable names. Meaning writing the variable name in a non-formatted editor, like notepad, then copying the plain text variable name into word. It seems that some formatting issues break template table parsing.

Really looking forward to an official response on this, it took me hours to reformat an entire report this way, and in the future it will be more work again when something changes + it's very hard to track since client won't know it the table is really 1 row or it's bug from phpdocx