I am looking for an example to cross reference tables, images, heading and appendices (and potentially Captions with a new label), but at first glance there does not seem to be a suitable example in the forum or the document. - Could be overlooking it though.
More specifically on what we are trying to achieve:
- Cross reference a H1, H2, H3 (or appendices for that matter) so that you have a field that automatically adjusts
- Create a Caption for (for instance) a table is, to my understanding, basically a combination of setting the right caption style and defining a field that sequentially adds +1 throughout the document. How do I achieve the latter?
- How do I cross reference that particular field?
- Is there a way to create such a thing for a new label, e.g. "Queries"
- Is there a way to create an overview basically outlining on which page those queries, tables or figures can be found? Similar to the Insert Table of Figures functionality in Word (Reference -> Insert Table of Figures).
Thanks for your support, we just obtained the premium license and the library seems to work well :-)