Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 1023
Margins do not change with modifypagelayout
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by gmakstutis  · 30-05-2021 - 21:48

I'm using the following, to try to set margins for my document, output from Drupal:

<phpdocx_modifypagelayout data-paperType="A4" data-marginTop="850" data-marginRight="577" data-marginBottom="850" data-marginLeft="577" />

But, no matter what I set for the margins, they never change in the output.

Using: phpdocx V9 premium

Posted by admin  · 31-05-2021 - 05:19

Hello,

The phpdocx_modifypagelayout tag was included in HTML Extended in the release of phpdocx 9.5:

https://www.phpdocx.com/news/post/phpdocx-v9-5-release-notes/219

phpdocx 9.0 doesn't include it. We recommend you to upgrade your license to be able to use it; otherwise, you need to use the modifyPageLayout method to change the MS Word document layout instead of HTML Extended.

If you got some patch to add support to phpdocx_modifypagelayout in phpdocx 9, we recommend you to check your installation includes it.

Regards.