Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 3516
Bugs in code
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by tttpapi  · 01-08-2014 - 12:26

Hello, I found these bugs: phpdocx_community\pdf\include\style.cls.php Line 963: if(is_array($this->_props["background_position"])) //var_dump($this->_props["background_position"]); $tmp = explode(" ", $this->_props["background_position"]); should be sth if(!is_array($this->_props["background_position"])) //var_dump($this->_props["background_position"]); $tmp = explode(" ", $this->_props["background_position"]); else { $tmp = $this->_props["background_position"] } Line 1441: $this->_props["color"] = $col["hex"]; Should be $this->_props["color"] = is_array($col) ? $col["hex"] : $col; \phpdocx_community\pdf\lib\class.pdf.php Line 1220: $res.= "\n/S /GoTo\n/D ".$this->destinations[(string)$o['info']['label']]." 0 R"; Undefined index: _Toc377747971 I wasnt able to fix this. So this is the place I am stuck at.

Posted by admin  · 04-08-2014 - 06:16

Hello, The community version is not supported and doesn't correspond to the available documentation. Regards.