Integrate phpdocx with Yii 2
To run phpdocx with Yii 2 it is mandatory to use the package that supports namespaces. This package is available for Advanced and Premium licenses.
The installation of phpdocx in a project that works with Composer can be manual or using a private repository with GitHub, Bitbucket or any other distributed version control system.
In order to use a private repository with GitHub or Bitbucket, you have to generate and use an SSH key:
- GitHub: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/40619393/how-to-add-private-github-repository-as-composer-dependency
- Bitbucket: https://dev.to/minompi/using-a-bitbucket-private-repository-in-your-projects-24j9
To perform a manual integration just follow these easy steps:
- 1- Copy the content of the phpdocx package in the folder vendor/phpdocx.
- 2- Open the file composer.json. Add the autoload section, in case it doesn't exist yet. Then add the following classmap:
- 3- Update the autoloader of Composer:
Now, with these three easy steps completed, you can work with phpdocx.
As an example, let's create a document in a controller, and then save it in the webroot folder with the name output.docx: